I adapted the black bean recipe from this website and I will 100% be making this again and again.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tbsp of canola oil
- 2 tbs of fermented black beans, rinsed & drained
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 12 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbs rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 3 tbs szechuan sauce
- 1 tbs ancho chili powder
- 1 tbs Louisiana Spice Mix (Epicure brand)... If you live in the States, this is Canadian so you may want to use another spicy mix to substitute like Chili Flakes.
What To Do:
- Heat up oil & add in black beans & minced garlic
- Stirfry for about 1 minute
- Add in all other ingredients and stir until thick.
- Set aside
- Handful of Green Beans, ends chopped
- 3 Carrots, sliced
- 2 Sweet Peppers, sliced
- 1/2 White Onion, sliced
- 1 Cup of Brown Rice, Cooked.
- 1 Pork Tenderloin, Skin Removed & Cut into thin slices
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
What to Do:
- Heat up olive oil in large pan.
- Add in Pork Tenderloin pieces & stirfry until pork is almost cooked through.
- Add in vegetables. Stirfry for about 5 minutes.
- Add in your black bean sauce & stirfry for another 3-5 minutes until pork is cooked through and all food items are covered in the sauce.
- Serve over bed of cooked rice.