Friday, December 7, 2012

All I Need to Be Happy



Every time I go on Etsy, I look at all these beautiful prints that people create and automatically become envious. I think for a long time I wanted to start getting into creating something beautiful with my favorite quotes or words that I come up with in my head. Lately, I've been thinking a lot about what really makes me happy in this world and if I could do certain things forever, what would they be?

My two #1 interests are hands-down yoga & cooking. I think a lot about ways that I can make a living doing these interests and hopefully one day I can make that happen.

Lately (and the sole reason I started this blog), I've obviously been super into photography as well. I find it extremely therapeutic to spend time with myself taking photos of the beautiful nature I'm surrounded by every single day but often take advantage of.

I really do love this world we live in & love that each and everyone of us has the power to create amazing things whatever that "thing" may be.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment