Tuesday, June 11, 2013

At the Cabin Part III







This is probably my favorite batch of photos (especially the last one).
It reminds me of all things summer stands for: water, flowers, docks, boat launchers, "sun kissed" skin (however mine are still very pasty... I'm working on it).
To me, summer brings happiness! It's my all time favorite season. It's the time when I see family & friends the most and it's a time where I run for the outdoors rather than hide from it. However, summer is the season where I am the least active, eat a ton of food & drink like a fish. Good thing I've been hitting the gym a ton for the past few months. Still, I'm not seeing the results I'd like. I feel really healthy although my eating habits could really use an improvement. It's difficult though.. I love my pad thai & pizza. Oh well, can't win em all.

No comments:

Post a Comment