Thursday, November 28, 2013

Industrial















I have a feeling this is going to be the start of a beautiful relationship with Industrial photos.
Ever since I discovered the National Geographic website, I have been beyond inspired to take different types of photos that I would never have thought to snap before.

However, I'm still editing photos because I find with my camera it's hard to take a perfect photo unedited. Ugh! One day, I will have a better camera, one day.

I've also decided it's my dream to just take photos of the world from anywhere and everywhere which is why I need to make it my mission to travel at LEAST once a year to somewhere new. I just need to take photos of beautiful things, it's seriously the most exhilarating, heart pounding, most amazing feeling for me. When I took these photos, I'm pretty sure I was driving in a forbidden place and the rush of it was out of this world. And these photos aren't even that good! Haha. I just love it so much.

1 comment:

  1. i love these photos! so beautiful. and they reminds me of the 6o's and 70's.

    ReplyDelete