Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Growth







In photography, I love how there are always new things to add to your portfolio.
I specialize in scenic photography and even though Thunder Bay is relatively small, there are always new things to discover and take photos of.

Today, I'm going on my first family portrait shoot in the freezing cold (-26 to be exact) and I couldn't be more excited. I'm a little nervous because I've never taken family photos before and I'm not the most assertive person but I did do some research as to what may be cute for photo ideas so I'm confident that it will all work out. I'm excited to add this session to my portfolio and grow further as a photographer.

2 comments:

  1. You've captured some great scenery here, I'm sure the photo shoot will be a success!!

    ReplyDelete