Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas :)





Taken with my Nikon Coolpix P500. Still does the job if I do say so myself! However, I'm definitely ready to graduate to an SLR. It really does make a difference.

Anyway, I have been so busy lately with Christmas preparations & time spent with friends who are home for the holidays, Christmas has completely snuck up on me. I can't believe tomorrow is already Christmas Eve? Like, what?!

Also, I feel like all I've been doing lately is going to see movies. In the time span of a week, I've seen the Hobbit, Frozen (best movie ever), Saving Mr. Banks & American Hustle. All really great movies!!

I probably won't post until after Christmas and if that's the case Merry Christmas!
As always, thanks for viewing my photos. :)

1 comment:

  1. i love these pictures. gah, i could use some snow too. happy holidays, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete