Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Unedited Historical Photos






I was looking at some photos that I took in Nova Scotia from the Citadel Hill and was blown away with what I was seeing. The photos above are pictures that I barely paid attention to when choosing my photos to upload to my blog originally because they weren't pretty & scenic.

Ever since I joined the National Geographic website (which I'm obsessed with!), my eyes have been opened to new & exciting ways to take photos that I never thought to before. I felt sad for these photos because I didn't give them the love they needed because they didn't have grass, flowers or ocean water.

Self taught photography tip that makes all the difference: Don't delete your photos. Upload them and pick the ones you want to showcase but then a couple weeks, a month, or a year from now, look back at the photos you left behind and I bet you'll find a real gem. That seriously happens to me all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment