Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Fresh Start

drieduprose winterleaves winterplants
So you may have noticed that I removed all of my photos except for the cute little photo of Ned you see below. I'm considering this a fresh start with my camera. I've learned a lot since I got my new SLR about proper exposure techniques etc and after looking back at some of my previous photos, I just don't feel happy with them. Mind you, I'll probably make some available as I go through them more thoroughly and re-post the ones that I'm proud of but I'm not sure when I'll have time to do. Starting in 2014, I have many goals for myself regarding photography so I only want to post my best & favorite photos that I take. I really like the above photos because of the color & detail involved. Also, do you know how hard it is to find a dried up rose?! I couldn't let that pass me by! So anyway, I'm considering my new posts a fresh start for my photography. Be on the lookout for major changes in my blog/photography portfolio in 2014. I have many plans! Also, any tips on how to keep your photos very large (seen above) while still being able to view the entire vertical image on my blog without having to scroll down to see the whole thing? I can't seem to figure this out but I love the idea of the big photos that I have right now. (HTML question).

No comments:

Post a Comment