Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fall Colours

autumn fall leaves autumn fall leaves autumn fall leaves autumn fall leaves autumn fall leaves autumn fall leaves autumn fall leaves autumn fall leaves autumn fall leaves autumn fall leaves

Wow - The colour of Fall never ceases to amaze me! I just love all the beauty with the red, the orange and the yellow surrounding us on every which end.

It reminds me of how lucky I am to live in a place where I'm surrounded by nature even if I do take it for granted from time to time.

Have a happy Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. love these pictures! fall really is the best! well, second to winter of course :)
    xoxo
    e
    the little diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love Fall! However, if you love Winter, I highly doubt you'd love it where I live. It's painful up North :(

      Delete
  2. I grew up in the county and never really appreciated it until I moved to the city and forgot what rows of trees looked like. Its good to spend time in nature without the business of everyday life. When I take my daughter to the park on nice days, I try and leave my phone at home to just be in the moment and appreciate the good weather and beautiful greenery. Great pics!

    Lauren / And Together We

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - When I take pictures, I leave my phone at home so I can just keep in touch with nature.
      It's good that you can appreciate nature a bit more now that you live in a bigger city.

      Thanks!

      Delete