Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Sunset at a Port City

harbour sunset photography harbour sunset photography harbour sunset photography harbour sunset photography harbour sunset photography harbour sunset photography harbour sunset photography

John and I headed to Duluth last weekend just as a getaway that felt a little needed. Surprisingly (for me), we didn't do any shopping whatsoever and instead, just took a walk around the boardwalk, spent a lot of time swimming in the pool and of course, eating tons of good food.

We didn't plan to take a walk around sunset but somehow, we timed it just right. I managed to capture one of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen. It really makes a difference when you have a whole harbor and a port city to work with.

These photos are 100% unedited. I was looking through them and I'm like, why would I even touch these photos with any sort of editing program when the colours are already so vibrant as is? Love!

Hope you're having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures! I live in Twin Cities and love going to Duluth to take photographs too! Unfortunately, I have not been up there in the evening to take sunset pictures, as it is usually a day trip. Now I see what I have been missing :) . My favorite is the one with the reflection in the puddle! I'm curious what type of camera and lens was used to take that photo?

    Cat Palmer
    www.capturelifeslittlemoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cat!

    Thanks a lot. Duluth really is a beautiful city. That photo was taken with.. I believe it was my zoom lens so the Nikon D7000 with the Nikon Nikkor 70-300mm lens :)

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete