Thursday, November 29, 2012

Purple Trees


Obviously these trees weren't actually purple but isn't it amazing what a little Photoshop can do??
I love playing around with different colours to make a ho-hum photo of some trees look so eye catching!!

Lately, I've been really loving adding text to my photos so you'll probably be seeing a lot more of that with my photos. I've always been a big fan of inspirational quotes & sometimes I look at these photos while editing and think... this quote would look perfect here.

On this Purple Tree pic though, I think the photo speaks for itself.
I could've said something along the lines of "Life is an adventure" or something like that because of the opening in the middle of the trees... but I like the simplicity of this picture. I think it's sort of beautiful.

Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Blog! I found you on flickr... I'm also sort of a newbie to photography and just started my flickr as well as this blog... I subscribed to your posts and i'm excited to see what pictures you post in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful. wouldn't purple trees make for a lovely winter's walk?

    Thank you so very much for joining us for An Aloha Affair last week. How sweet it was to end the month together.

    Our beautiful December team has gathered and we are so excited to invite you to join us for... An Aloha Affair. Come mingle and grow with us, you are always welcome. Always.

    Cheers,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete