Thursday, December 13, 2012

New Camera Settings/Fish Eye & Selective Colouring




First one edited

Second one unedited


I had the night to myself tonight and while watching my shows (see previous post) I was also fiddling around with my camera. What can I say? I'm addicted.

I accidentally stumbled upon all these options I can use to do funky things with photos.. see the fisheye view and automatic selective colouring. Obviously, selective colouring is something you can do in photoshop but I love the way the second photo turned out. I didn't touch that photo with photoshop because I loved it as is.

The first photo however, I used the fish eye setting through my camera and then touched up the colouring/saturation etc. through photoshop and I love the results. I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment