Thursday, May 2, 2013

The New House





Evidence of why I haven't been taking photos!
This is my new house. DEFINITELY not even close to being decorated or cute yet haha. We are buying a kitchen table this weekend (yay!) because ours is gross. :)
I also bought a little end table to put ornaments and flowers on but I sprained my wrist today moving way too heavy for me boxes down the stairs and now I can barely type this.

I  really wanted to take photos today but then it STARTED TO SNOW!!! Ridiculous. I need flowers. When the weather is like this there's no way I'm inspired to take photos. Sadly. I should be able to find inspiration through everything but I don't want to force myself to do something I don't want to. That would create bad photos and nobody wants that.

No comments:

Post a Comment