Thursday, September 5, 2013

First Photo in a While...


Isn't that little bee cute? I can't believe they are becoming endangered? Is that true or did I just make myself sound like an idiot? Regardless, I love bumblebees.

Wow. It's definitely been a long time since I managed to snap a good photo. I've worked almost everyday this summer and then the days I've had off, I've been out at the lake. I've had a really amazing summer. So many great things have happened like my friend Lindsay's wedding, so much time spent with family & friends, trip planning for my upcoming vacay to Halifax, NS, and so much more! Last summer, I really didn't get to do too much but this summer has been so different. I've loved every minute of it.

It is sad though that I managed to put my photography on a shelf while I was out livin' it up, but sometimes that's just what happens. Anyway, I had a day off today so I managed to go out and take some photos of pretty flowers and some bees. Very generic stuff but they are pretty photos. I will post my photos gradually in the days to come.

I hope everyone has been having the most amazing summer. I sure have!

No comments:

Post a Comment