Sunday, September 8, 2013

Groundhog & a Caterpillar






What an incredibly lazy Sunday I've had.
I went out last night for the first time in a very long time so you can see why today I don't have as much energy as I normally do. Whoops. Today was spent watching a lot of Parenthood and looking up recipes. I've found a new spark lately with creating different dishes which is something that I lost for a very long time so I'm super excited. I've made all sorts of weird food lately!

Just a little over 2 weeks until my trip to Nova Scotia!! We know a bit of our itinerary - we are staying in Cape Breton for 2 nights and travelling the Cabot Trail. From there, we are heading to downtown Halifax to explore the city and eat lots & lots of delicious food.

Hope you're having an excellent Sunday Funday!

No comments:

Post a Comment