Thursday, October 24, 2013

Happy Halloween Month






What a long time it's been since I've posted anything!! It's been nothing but crickets around these parts.

I had an amazing trip to Nova Scotia and we just got back a few weeks ago. I took so many pictures it was overwhelming. So what did I do? Left them on my camera and didn't even look at them until about 2 days ago.

I've had some time off work so I thought that I would finally upload them to my computer and edit my favorites and show them to you all.

I tried to go for a theme with these photos.. I took them because I thought the setting felt a little eery. When I looked at the second last photo I immediately thought "yep. ghost" even though I'm sure it's just sunlight. Regardless, these photos creep me out so I felt the need to edit them with low lighting and keep them dark and ominous.

Speaking of creepy, any Pretty Little Liars fans out there? I loved the Halloween episode.. so many questions answered, finally!!! Also, I watched Ravenswood and I like the supernatural element to it. What did you think?

MANY more photos to come.

1 comment: