Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pretty Flowers & A Summer Reading List

spring flowers spring flowers spring flowers

The photos above were something I've been waiting for not so patiently. I was finally able to take out my camera and take some photos of pretty flowers!! It seems that they were taking forever to bloom here - probably because our winter was absolutely crazy and lasted forever :).

John & I went to camp (where the above were taken) and I was able to snap so many pretty nature photos and it really helped me climb out of the sour mood I've been in. There's something about that quiet feeling being away from everyday business just spending time reading a good book that is so therapeutic. I was able to read 2 books while out there (We Were Liars & Looking for Alaska - both really, really good!) and it inspired me to create a summer reading list!

Here are the books I'm going to read this summer:


  • An Abundance of Katherines
  • Orphan Train
  • The Cuckoo's Calling
  • If I Stay
  • Midnight Crossroad
  • Wild
  • The Husband's Secret
  • The Vacationers
I really hope I'm able to get through this whole list! I'm sort of obsessed with researching & finding new books that might peak my interest. If you have any recommendations, just let me know!!! I love finding out about new books :)

No comments:

Post a Comment