Monday, June 10, 2013

Chipmunks, Wasps & Hornets









I found out some devastating news the other day that there are barely any bees out there anymore. So sad!! Bees are the one insect with a stinger that I don't run away from. They're so beautiful and I feel like all they want to do is sit on flowers and (make their pollen?) I know that bees serve great purpose.. although I'm not 100% sure of the details so I'm sad to know that there are now people pollinating instead of the bees.

Instead, we see wasps sitting on dandelions when we should be seeing bees!!! Such beautiful insects.

On a side note, today is super rainy outside and it's making me feel insanely gloomy. I just want to sit on my couch with my two little furbabies and cuddle all day. Which reminds me, Bachelorette is tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment